We didn't move.
We did a little decluttering, but mostly attended girls activities, took a few trips, and enjoyed ourselves.
These days I am:
- working two days a week at church,
- volunteering everywhere,
- working on finishing my Master gardener volunteer hours,
- helping to head up the church Food Pantry Garden,
- gearing up for the school garden club to resume in a few weeks,
- Taking Ali Edwards year-long One Little Word Class,
- taking Tim Holtz's two week Creative Chemistry class,
- doing some major deep cleaning purge-type decluttering. For real. The Garage Sale pile in the basement is growing. Yes, the 'little girls' room is clean. Very clean.
That 13 year old in a previous post? Finishing up her Freshman year in High School. Yikes.
I am still taking piano lessons. between the girls and I, we are taking 4 different music lessons and a Kindermusik class. The youngest is about to start violin. Shhh. It's a surprise!
There's quite a bit more, but that's a decent summary, so I'm going to keep it simple and start with Tims Tags for my class.