Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday time again!

Sarah wanted a Halloween Birthday again this year, and since Halloween is on a Saturday... My friend Christy gave me some great game ideas, and since the girls are a little older we can branch out a bit. There will be the toilet paper Mummy game, and one called Scabs in a Bag (or something like that).

Here's a photo of the invites that went out.Looked at so many papers I'm not positive who made these, but those darker splotches of green? Spiders :). Punched the owls out using a Martha Stewart punch before adhering to the black cardstock. Used my orange Smooches for the owls eyes. The words are stamped with Close to my heart alphas using Ranger Inks Perfect Medium, and finished with a dusting or Perfect Pearls orange-y shimmery color.

I'll add the rest of the product tomorrow, I have a head cold and need to hit the hay.

No comments: