Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where'd October go?

Good afternoon!

Little bit of an update. In the past crazy month we've had a few celebrations including several school and preschool Fall & Halloween celebrations, middle school projects, Church gatherings, family and friends Birthday celebrations for Sarah, and I had a great afternoon with RIF (Reading is Fundamental book distribution) at the elementary school. Rich has been traveling and Michelle has been working on the HEN website. The new website is up and just about finished and I'm very pleased. Now that I'm about ready to hand over the website to a new chair, I plan to update my blog and photos a bit more often for family and friends (at least in the winter months). But for now I'll start with an up date on Bob and introduce you to Eddie.

No comments: