Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrapping in Omaha

Yes, I drove to Omaha on Saturday to go scrapbooking with my friend Karen. Why? Because I can. Because it's fun. Because I like Karens company. And because she has come out here the last few times. I had a nice drive, we had a nice lunch, and I scrapped these pages, plus another one I will finish tonight at the church scrapping get-together. It feels good to be creative again!This first page is about Natasha and a friend of hers. Used some old Scrapworks (?) fabric tabs, & gypsies photo turns, Prima flowers & a notesheet Melissa sent me, left-over rub-ons (Crate Paper maybe?) and some Smooch paint to tone down that gold heart. The safety pin holding the heart was from the tag on my new jeans!

The girls in their Halloween costumes, Bazzill paper & paper hearts 2 years old (heart aged with Ranger Distress inks), OLD tag from a years-ago Chatterbox page kit swap, Prima leaf (also aged with Distress inks), Corrugated paper from a Secret Scrapper swap 9also years ago - thank you Vicki S.), a branch of grey Jolee's leaves made green with Tattered Angels mist ink, new making Memories Journal paper (orange leaf), Maya Road enamel flower (at least 2 years old), another Scrapworks fabric tag and Heidi Swap orange letters left from a long ago kit, painted with shimmery orange Smooch.

Miss Sarah from this Fall. My Minds Eye paper and tag, tag outlined with blue Smooch, and a few gems from my stash added. Blue Matt is Bazzill shimmer. The blue button is WeRMemory Keepers, from a package I bought last year I think. Thickers letters brushed with a little blue Smooch. Yes, I think I Smooched most of pages Saturday!~
Sarah again - last Springs school photo. Paper my Secret Scrapper sent me this summer (love the deckles, wanted to use the cherry hearts pattern on the other side, but they clashed with her pick outfit). Die cut paper by ??? It's been in my stash awhile, altered here with Brick Ranger Distress ink. Thickers (also inked) and another WE R Memory Keepers eyelet button.

I have more photos but they'll have to wait.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

love the leaf tear out on the halloween layout great job