Ok, It's true.
- I will get to listen to whatever music I want, as loud as I want, the whole way there.
- I will stop at rest stops and not worry about what little hands are touching (Stop that - eeeewwww!)
- I get to stop at the outlet mall on the way to buy a new pair of shoes. Hey - I need stretch breaks too. Grin.
- I will get to sleep in a bed ALL by myself, no little feet or hands whacking me, or complaining when we try to put her in her own bed. Which never works anyway.
- I will get to spend a little time with my parents looking at Norway trip photos.
- I will get to eat good food and have real conversations with grown-ups without being interrupted and learn new things.
- I may even get to do my nails and have them stay looking nice for a few days. Well ok. Maybe after Friday's Organic Farm Tour.
- When I get home Tuesday our new mattresses will be delivered. Is it mean I'm happy that Rich won't get to sleep on them before me?
In the meantime, Rich will take over all the crazy drop-off/pick-up school times, picking up and delivering Birthday snacks to school, etc. etc.. The girls will spend Saturday at Aunt Vicki's, who has a broken foot. Sounds like recipe for fun doesn't it? Natasha can take care of Mira's little girl needs though and hopefully they won't make too much of a mess. Rich will be marching with the alumni band at homecoming. I hope the weather stays dry and warms up a bit for him (and all the other Cyclone fans as well).
I'll be back just in time for Sarah's Birthday Dinner Monday night. Don't worry - her presents are already wrapped with love. Then we'll get ready for her Faerie Birthday party next week. Can't wait!
Did I say anything about last weeks school conferences? All good. Perfect. Love these kids.