Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Friday

I love Fridays. By now all of my major to-do's have been crossed off (except Laundry as I have been ignoring it all week) and it is a free day to play and create and look forward to the weekend with family. And although my sweet Natasha will be gone at a sleepover tonight, I know she'll have so much fun - I treasure memories of my sleepovers growing up with Laura and Christy and Theresa and Patti, oh my!

Two more reasons for me to enjoy today - It has been two years since I became cl (co-leader) at Scrap Central at I-village. Funny that I have managed to rack up at least twice as many posts in two years that I managed in 5 years just being a member! I have fun hanging out with my sweet wild sister who will have HER two year anniversary as my co-leader in a month or so. Love ya Missy!

The other reason? I get to scrap with a friend tomorrow. A last minute crazy sort of thing and I am SO looking forward to it.

What are you looking forward to today?
Love ya - Michelle

No comments: