Thursday, February 21, 2008

"It's an ill wind that blows no good."

Gotta Love Pa's (Ingalls) reasoning. It's so true. Found out that a school activity I coordinate will have to be cancelled because the materials have not arrived, and upon further checking, were not even ordered. The old me would have ranted and raved and mumbled and complained. I must be growing up (finally), because instead I organized. I absolutely love this activity and was looking forward to it (the kids are so wonderful), but the good is: next week was crazy busy as it was, so this will free up Tuesday morning, after school, all of Wednesday. That will make Mira happy (although she also has fun hanging out at the school and interacting with each of the classes). And by the time we can reschedule due to the school schedule, it will be warmer spring weather, which will make everyone happy, right?

Look for the good in everything - there is always some small consolation, I promise you. Here's a quote for you I found yesterday that speaks to the same idea:
"The will of God will never lead you where the Grace of God cannot keep you."

No comments: