Friday, February 8, 2008

Sometimes it bites being right...

Poor Sarah has an ear infection - poor dear has been plagued by these things since last summer, even though she has tubes.

When her teacher told me yesterday I took her straight to the Dr. - I've waited before, just one day, and it just isn't pretty. Of course, the (new) Dr. wasn't sure what to do as she didn't see ANY sign of infection/irritation. She finally decided we'd start with meds anyway, and thank goodness because today (as I knew it would if I waited) her ear was (sorry, this is gross) leaking and crusty. Yech.

Sweet girl tried so hard to have fun afterschool, but even with meds was just plain worn out and blue and hurting. She's napping now - looks so sweet cuddled up, wearing her favorite cinderalla blue dress-up skirt over a pink leotard...

No comments: